In the past 24 hours, I have:
- accepted a full-time job with Sonoma Partners
- purchased the new season of 24 (complete with clip-on watch!)
- worked on my Compilers project only to have a bizarre Deus Ex Machina save everyone involved, much like in crappy thriller movies where a minor character from the first Act returns in Act III to save the protagonist
- turned down an admin position on the website NationStates
- easily had my best night of improv ever.
Oh yeah, and this: I took my final presentation for my graphics class less than seriously